Thursday, May 14, 2009

Harjeev's MM550 - Finally the delivery day arrives

I have not been able to update the site in the past few weeks. I am now fast forwarding to the day when I took the delivery of the vehicle. Anyone wishing to read on the work done between the last post and this one please visit my thread on TeamBHP

Hey Everybody
After a very long wait of 5 months, (well almost 3 days short), and 3 months ruined by me sending the vehicle to everybody knows where, and wasting wads of money. I finally got the MM550 home.
There are still many small small issues to be sorted but nevertheless it driving great.
Chalo at least I have the consolation that the engine and the gearbox rebuild have been good and the extra money that I paid is the price for good labor. A little more or less cash here or there, hardly matters.
No Hard feelings
I believe in the theory that everything happens for a reason.

Anyways I have written loads in the past few months and will not bore everybody with more writing.
In a couple of days I will be sharing the details of the cost's involved and also the initial niggles that are there in the vehicle

So here are the pics









4 comments:

  1. awsum pics harjeev...
    can i hav ur contact num....since i'am goin crazy to own one for myself...
    email me at sameer_spartan@yahoo.co.in
    or ring me @ 09717119819

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello All,

    would you be interested in carbon fiber composite leaf spring for improved suspension?

    They are really very interesting and gives results like coil/air suspensions.

    please use the link mentioned below for more information about the composite leaf springs.

    http://carbonfibercompositeleafsprings.blogspot.com/

    Thanks and regards,
    Tushar Pawar

    +91 9960809010/ +91 9011022861

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you able to retain the army (olive green) colour and get it registered . I understand that there is a restriction in some states.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy
    harjeev... i want ur help... m not able to register team bhp..tried so many times..
    actualy jeep bug bites me... not able to sleep..no conc on my work...
    please give me a ring on 9837709160,9410340403...
    or mail me at coolmail4deol@rediffmail.com
    i dont know ur email id sorry...
    please make a contact... waiting for ur reply...
    Dr. Amit deol
    haldwani

    ReplyDelete